A set of four core challenges, instead of traditional core courses, form the center of gravity for The Denver MBA.
We are reinventing and perfecting management education. We intensify performance development to deliver what corporate recruiters and entrepreneurs say is lacking in MBA programs.
In the Denver MBA model, you get academic training and professional development through:
- Twenty months of continuous action learning
- A personal growth agenda
- Continuous coaching, feedback and practice
Attend an Admissions Event
Learn More About The Denver MBA At Discover Daniels Preview Day | June 11
During this event you will:
- Engage with Daniels faculty, current students, alumni and your fellow prospective students.
- Experience the Daniels classroom with class samplers.
- Meet with Dean Chrite and learn about his vision for the College.
- Learn how our Career Services Team is dedicated to your success before you even step foot on campus.
- Begin developing rapport with your future classmates.