A set of four core challenges, instead of traditional core courses, form the center of gravity for The Denver MBA.
We are reinventing and perfecting management education. We intensify performance development to deliver what corporate recruiters and entrepreneurs say is lacking in MBA programs.
In the Denver MBA model, you get academic training and professional development through:
- Twenty months of continuous action learning
- A personal growth agenda
- Continuous coaching, feedback and practice
Learn More About The Denver MBA At Preview Weekend | February 19–21
During the weekend you will:
- Experience an interactive challenge-driven education sampler.
- Engage with Daniels faculty, current students, alumni and your fellow MBA candidates.
- Have the opportunity to compete for an additional $10,000 scholarship.
- Meet with Dean Chrite and hear why we have reinvented the MBA and learn about his vision for the College.
- Learn how our Career Services and Personal Growth Agenda programs are dedicated to your success before you even step foot on campus.
- Begin developing rapport with your future classmates.